Friday, October 13, 2006

TGIF

It was a really cute table top lamp, it's cylindrical and the shade is an off whiteish colour with the "Lights Out" words sticking out, all over the shade. It's SO cute. And it fits perfectly on the shelf of the bookshelves that Ricky put up last night. I would take a picture, but we can't find the battery charger and of course the batteries for our camera are dead. I will be searching for it this weekend, so hopefully pictures will follow after the weekend. So, the nursery is almost done. Well, all the furniture is in, the shelves are up, so now it's just decorating time, which is the easy/fun part so I'm not stressed anymore.

Dare I say I've gotten my energy back? I feel pretty good these days, and I get about 7 hours sleep a night (only waking up to pee but I fall asleep pretty quickly afterwards), and I'm not really tired until it's bed time. I hope it lasts.

Weekend plans include a movie tonight (Jeff and I NEVER go see movies, but I want to see the new movie I think it's called The Departed), a twins sale that's taking place tomorrow (Carrie is part of the multiple birth association so she gets first dibs at the sales, and she's bringing me tomorrow!) so I can look and see what's for sale and maybe buy a few things, then I'm taking Ethan and Isabelle for the day/over-night because it's Carrie and Rob's anniversary, then an early start over to Grandma's so the boys (err men) can help Ricky clean out the garage and then dinner with friends Sunday night.

We never made it to Saunders Farm last weekend, so I'll see what the weather is like tomorrow and maybe take the kids, or go to the pumpkin patch.... looking after kids is a great way to keep active.

No comments: