Monday, October 30, 2006

34 weeks....

Wow - here I am at 34 weeks. I remember thinking back when I was halfway I thought I was far along, now I am here with only 6 weeks left and so much to do (or so it seems) but really, if the baby happened to make an appearance early, we would be just fine.

I love aquafit, but one of the reasons I never worked out at night was because then I wouldn't be able to go to sleep and the same thing happened last night. I was up a few hours later than normal and I slept in! Well, it was only 15 minutes that I slept in, but I never use an alarm clock and I wake up at the exact same time every day, give or take a few minutes. It's quite strange, but I like my own internal alarm clock.

So, it's Hallowe'en and I'm VERY proud to say I haven't bought any candy yet. Which means, it hasn't been sitting in my house slowly eaten away at (by me). I had to have a few Reese's peanut butter cups while at my mom's last week, but other than that I've been good.



5 comments:

Marathon Someday said...

Yay, Christy! 34 weeks! I love that Tuesdays are the "weekly anniversary" for both of us. I'm at 32 weeks today - and wow, does it ever feel like it's going fast.

You look fabulous - love your belly shots!:-)

Happy Hallowe'en - I don't blame you for succumbing to Reese pb cups - they are yummy. In fact, it's early morning but I want one now!

Miss Gogo said...

WOW! You look fabulous Christy! Enjoy your shower this weekend!

Christy said...

Thanks ladies :)

All my friends told me the last two months go by so quickly and it's true. The weeks are just flying by now.

I just succumbed to a treat size box of smarties that the lady in the office next to me just gave me, so it's 9am, it's gotta be noon somewhere in the world!

I'm actually looking forward to my shower this weekend!

Marathon Someday said...

Have fun at your shower!! I loved mine - it was great. Wonderful to be celebrating the impending arrival with friends and family.

It's 10:30, and I'm DYING for chocolate. So, having smarties was definitely not shameful. Especially on Hallowe'en!

BoutiqueKarma said...

Christy - you look absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to see your baby

Enjoy these quiet days as much as possible and relax - you are in for a very intense & rewarding ride.