Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pictures, pictures and more pictures

Here I am, at 31 weeks + 5 days. I definitely have gained in all parts of my body and not just my stomach. My legs have taken a beating, but I'm not too worried about that since I'll be running again in the winter/spring.

I love my belly now (except when it gets in the way of things) but I feel it, rub it, touch it all the time. I love figuring out where the baby is, in what position he or she is in. I don't even mind people touching my stomach! Last night I had about 4 different peopel touching it, and I was proud of it instead of ashamed of it. It's wonderful.

And I had a dream that we had an ultrasound (most likely because I do have an u/s scheduled for Thursday of this week) and we decided to find out the sex and it was a boy. So, there you have it. It's really just as good as at the actual ultrasound.




No comments: