Wednesday, October 04, 2006

No more HE talk....

My sources were wrong, there is NO baby detergent that's High Efficiency.

Apparently I can use just less of the regular baby detergent (Yum Ivory Snow!) and put the extra rinse cycle on when I was his or her clothes. So bonus, I don't use as much detergent and I get baby smelling beautiful clothes.

I was getting borderline obsessive about this stupid detergent, so that's one thing I can cross off my list.

Speaking of lists, it seems the more work I get done around the house, the longer my to do list gets? The paint looks phenomenal, it's amazing what a coat of paint can do! But I just added 11 things to my to-do list because of it! I wish I could take the two weeks I'm planning on taking before teh baby comes off NOW instead of then, so I could quickly get my house into order, it's in a stage of disarray right now. Thank goodness for 3 day weekends :)

No comments: