Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fingers and toes

Our baby's foot or hand is right above my bellybutton at this moment. I can feel the bumps. My stomach was rather alien looking last night, with the baby moving this much if you look at my stomach - you can just see it move in all these weird directions. And my stomach is HARD. Last time I had a stomach, it was squishy like the pillsbury dough boy but now it's hard.

I had a dream last night that I wasn't pregnant (not sure if I already had the baby, or if I just wasn't pregnant) and I kept feeling my stomach and remembering what it felt like to run your hand straight down your stomach and not like it's going over a basketball.

I'm wearing jeans today, sure it's not Friday, but we don't really have a dress code here and I was in a jeans mood. I love wearing jeans and love how pregnant women look in jeans.

Normally I dread the cold weather, but when I heard it was going down to 1 degree tonight, I gotta say I was a tad excited.

My parents are coming over to help us hang a few things and change some light fixtures, so I'm going to make lobster alfredo (using fresh lobster yum!) and invited Carrie, Rob and the twins over too (cause my sister would KILL me if we had lobster of any sort without having her over). I picked up some of those mini ice cream sandwiches for the kids and they are the PERFECT size, I can get my ice cream fix and I think they are only about 90 calories.

No comments: