Saturday, October 07, 2006

*Giggles*

I LOVE the nursery! Jeff went golfing (insert joke here) so I came home and started finishing putting things together, moving the furniture back (paint is dry!) and it's so cute. I put the cutsie clothes in the drawers, I put all the blankets/crib sheets etc away and it's so exciting! I just need to put pictures up, get my mom to finish some canvasses, get the mattress cover for the crib so I can make up the crib and dare I say we are ready to go?

The guest room looks pretty snazzy too. The espresso furniture looks beautiful, the paint is gorgeus and as soon as I find some art to put on the wall, it's ready for visitors. I love my house - maybe I don't want to move?

But for now, I'm on a break so I am checking out mls.ca think I'm crazy yet?

3 comments:

Marathon Someday said...

Just discovered your blog! I'm a fellow pregnant lady as well - just a couple of weeks behind you.:-)

How exciting that your nursery is well underway!! We're a bit far behind - although we've ordered a crib and change table.

Miss Gogo said...

You want to move????

Christy said...

Once the furniture gets in the nursery, it's more than halfway there it seems!

Gogo - we live in a townhouse and I really want a single house, someday... :)