Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I slept! (for the most part...)

I don't know when it's going to happen, but I can't wait for us to have one night where we have nothing to do. Where we can sit on the couch, watch TV and not have a TO DO list looming over our heads. After all, now is when we SHOULD be taking advantage of these nights, for we won't be able to soon enough. On the same note, I'm quite happy with all that we have been doing, so I can't really complain (but I find a way to anyways, eh?)

Last night after doing a gazillion things, I finally took a bath at around 8ish, read a good chunk of Happiest Baby on teh Block (I am really digging this book), and then got into bed at 9. I turned the lamp on to read, but I don't think I even read a paragraph and I was out like a light. I woke up at 3:30 to go pee, and then... and then... the baby decided to put on a dance party in my tummy. Honestly he or she (can't remember if it's a boy day or girl day) was moving like mad, I've never felt s/he like that in the middle of the night before! Around 4:30 s/he settled down and I got back to bed, straight till 6.

I had mini wheats for breakfast but they felt a little too sweet for me, back to Corn Bran for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Marathon Someday said...

Cute Christmas Clothes!!!! Love them.

And yes, we have the same "graduation" day each week - mine is also Tuesday. Isn't that cool?

My hands are getting swollen too, and you're right, I need to be more conscious of sodium. My wedding rings are now off - sigh, I look like a knocked up single lady!

And sorry you had to return the lamp - you'll find something else to replace it, don't worry!

My friend is due on Monday, and today was her last day at work. It's SO weird how quickly time is passing. She's the epitome of calmness, and I hope I'll be just like her when it's my time.

Christy said...

My wedding rings are off for the majority of the time, and I laugh because I say the same thing to Jeff - I look like a knocked up single woman!

Your friend worked right till the bitter end, that's wonderful! I'm hoping to make it to two weeks before the baby is due... I can't imagine working up to 3 days before!