Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Just a few things...

I love heavenly hash icecream.

Last night I only woke up TWICE to go pee, that's definitely a record for me.

The swelling in my hands that I thought was going to stay until I had the baby is gone and my wedding rings are back on.

7 more weeks of work left.

I had another boy dream last night.

I wish my Dad was coming to visit me soon.

I've already drank a liter and a half of water and it's only 8am.

Also, is there any correlation but the actions of the baby inside the womb versus outside? Both Tammy and Nadia have been asked to monitor/journal the movements of their babies (Tammy is on high risk b/c she's having twins, and Nadia is on high risk becuase, well I've posted about that before) to make sure the baby kicks ten times a day. Well, i know I'm not high risk, but this baby moves ALL THE TIME. The majority of the time at work, I'm sitting down, and it's constantly moving. Then when I finally settle down at night time, for the first hour or so I'm in bed, again - constant moving! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE feeling the baby move but does this mean I'm in for a highly active baby? Again, I would rather an active baby then a sedentary one, I just wonder if his or her personality is already showing through....

1 comment:

Marathon Someday said...

I'm glad to hear that there's hope for my swollen hands yet!:-)

My baby goes through phases when it comes to movement. He/she has been very quiet for the last few weeks - really only shuffling around every few days.

The last few days, he/she has taken up soccer practise in my tummy! There's a correlation between how active I am, and the baby's movement. The more stressed/active I am, the less the baby moves (and vice versa).

Interesting!