Monday, October 02, 2006

6.5 hours...

Until I can go to sleep.

Last night, I had probably 10 naps. In between each nap, I was awake for about 1/2 hour. The last time I looked at the clock it was almost midnight. I'm sure I would briefly fall asleep but then wake up again.

It was horrible.

I know I will be tempted, but I won't nap after work. I will go pick up some yummy Italian cold cuts for Ricky, my mom and the painter who is spending the day at our house tomorrow. Pick up a bottle of cognac for the painter (we always pay them in alcohol), pick up a few bottles of red wine for them to drink throughout the day (Italians LOVE their red wine, especially while they are working). Then I will come home, eat some leftover roast and asparagus, get the guest room ready to be painted tomorrow (read: clean out closet and move all furniture to the middle of the room), go to Ikea and return the drawers I bought yesterday (they just aren't going to work) , pick up Nad and then go to aquafit. THEN I will be able to take a nice hot shower when I get home, clean all that icky chlorine off of me (my skin is dry enough as it is) and then get into bed and hopefully convince my husband to snuggle with me for a bit.

For now, work.

No comments: