Sunday, September 17, 2006

Weekend in bed....

1pm on Friday and my nose starts running, my eyes start watering.

It's only the start, it gets worse and by night time I feel like Ive been hit by a MAC truck and since then I've been in bed, we went out for a few hours yesterday afternoon and then back home to bed. I honestly don't know how women who are placed on bed rest keep their sanity. I was doing my best to stay in bed yesterday morning but by 8am I was going stir crazy.

I slept pretty well last night, from about 9 - 7 but I woke up a dozen times and each time it takes me quite a bit to get back to sleep. I feel a bit better today, so I think another day of rest will do me just fine.

The worst part about it is, if it was raining all weekend I wouldn't have a problem with being a shut-in, but it's beautiful outside. Today may involve a long walk in the woods, lunch on a patio and some family and friend visits. But now, rice krispies as I didn't eat dinner last night.

No comments: