Thursday, September 14, 2006

I've forgotten

How much I love yogurt with granola - it's now my favourite mid morning snack. I eat breakfast around 6:30, so come 9-9:30, my stomach is a-rumbling!

Last night, as I promised, I relaxed. I stayed at work late to finish up a few things, went to Mom and Ricky's to pick up something mom had bought me, and went home. Just sat and talked with Jeff for an hour and then made dinner (chili and corn YUM) - after cleaning the kitchen, I got into bed around 7 and just stayed there till I fell asleep around 9.

It was the first time during this pregnancy that my back hurt. It was the top part of my back and I'm not sure what it was from, but the only comfy place for me to be was in bed with about 8 pillows behind me/to the side of me - placed perfectly so that I was super comfy and in heaven.

Woke up bright and early (actually, it wasn't bright, it was still dark) around 4:30 so after just lying there and thinking about absoloutely everything (I'm a big thinker and have a million things racing through my mind at any given point in time) for a bit, I got up, got ready and came to work nice and early.

I'm going to miss my long showers and getting ready in the morning (I love my morning ritual)

2 comments:

Miss Gogo said...

I am so glad you relaxed! You deserve it.

Yes, I miss luxurious morning showers. I only get them on the weekends when Fraser can be with the baby. I've even resorted to the shampoo/conditioner in one so my showers can be about 3 minutes! How sad is that????

Christy said...

Oh no! And I *NEED* to shower in the mornings or else I feel icky all day. I hope I can work something out with Jeff so that he'll stay at home a few minutes longer so I can take a shower :)