Friday, September 15, 2006

FRIDAY!

There are few things I indulge on, especially when it comes to this baby. Actually, let me correct myself: I haven't actually bought anything for the baby yet. I am the second last one out of family to have kids (Nadia will follow 2 weeks later), and I have close friends who have had children too so I've been quite spoiled with getting second hand stuff which I am absoloutely grateful for. I only had to buy a closet organizer for the nursery (oh wait, then I guess I lied in the first sentence) and everything else has been given to us. I have bags of girl clothes and boy clothes, there will be a few things I will have to buy but for the majority it's already there.

I kind of started to ramble there and forgot where I was going with this. Oh yes, indulging. For those of you who know me, you will know I'm super scared and worried about losing this weight after the baby. One of my closest friends is getting married on June 30th so that's my 'goal' date. Also, I love to run. I've run a couple half marathons and it's the only 'sport' that I ever really, truly enjoyed. I tried running when I got pregnant, but my body just didn't agree with it. So it's been put on hold. I can't WAIT to start again once this baby is here. At Boomerang (on Bank St.) they have a running club, where new moms (and their babies, in strollers) meet outside the church (where Kaethe and Peter got married) and then all go for a run together. So we asked around and one of the ladies there said she has tried out a few running strollers (and she's an avid runner) and this one is the best. So here it is, the one thing I plan on indulging in. I'm actually going to check it out this weekend and then keep my eye on it in case it goes on sale.

http://www.bobtrailers.com/strollers/revolution.php

Ha, quite the big lead up for something not so exciting to anyone but me probably.

It's Friday, the weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend and we plan on taking FULL advantage of it.

1 comment:

desajair said...

That is quite the stroller! Get the green one. 8)