Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sleepy eyes....

I look tired today. I'm not really, I just look it. But with a bit of make up I don't look like I'm still asleep :)

We biked to Kaethe and Peter's for dinner last night (yum) and I was having girl thoughts yesterday, but then when I saw Justen I just had the same feeling I've had for the past 7 months, that it's a boy. Damn he's cute. He's at such a great age, he's just about 7 months and he's making little noises, squirmy as heck and full of smiles.

Re: bike ride. It's funny how my stomach sometimes gets in the way now. And I get winded now, which I NEVER used to get before, even when I was running up to 20km. I'm not used to it and I can't wait to get right back into things in the winter. I always prided myself on being in shape and my blood pressure would never go up, I'd never be out of breath and I could go for hours. Now I have to realize that things are different and I just can't do it the same anymore.

I'm off shopping tonight, Jeff is going to a pre-season Sens game (asked me if I wanted to go, but I politely declined) so I'm off to look for crib bedding and a few odds and ends for the nursery. I can't WAIT till the border goes up so I can go to town on decorating.

**Edit** Was just invited to Lisa's for drinks with the girls tonight, so a quick shopping trip after work and then I'll go to Lisa's. See what I mean about having plans every night of the week? Oh well, may as well do it all now before the baby comes :) Jeff and I are VERY much looking forward to our lives changing and staying home more....

No comments: