Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Aquafit...

Started last night and I really enjoyed it! Besides my chlorine skin that I quickly scrubbed away as soon as I got home, it was fantastic. It feels so much better to move like that in the water than on the elliptical. The baby was moving like crazy all night last night, every time I woke up (which was OFTEN because I drank a liter of water before bed) I swear you could see the covers moving because he or she was kicking so much.

It was nice to see other pregnant ladies, and it brought me back to reality, knowing that I'm not the biggest pregnant woman out there. There were a few that were not as far along as me, and bigger, so I felt better. And today I feel really really good, my skin is good, my hair is good, my clothes look wonderful (thank you Julie and Jennifer) and I feel happily beautiful pregnant. It doesn't happen often, so I tend to hold onto the days that it does.

27 weeks today! 13 more to go! God, that scares me.

1 comment:

Miss Gogo said...

Oh my god! Only 91 days left? Your pregnancy has really flown by for me! haha

Good for you for still exercising! I envy the women who put forth the effort to stay in shape while pregnant. I was just too darn lazy!