Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm a what???

So, I need new bras. I know this isn't a fun post but seriously, I do. I didn't realize your RIBCAGE grows! Mine are uncomfortable now, so off I go tonight to shop. And it's not fun cause I'm not looking in La Senza for cute, pretty, sexy ones. I'm looking for support and comfort. I got measured, and although not willing to post what size I am now, it's bigger than I was even when I was at my highest weight! They shrank quite a bit when I lost all that weight but now I'm back up and bigger. And I don't think there is any slowing down in the near future. I just about died when the lady told me what size I am now (ok, it's a 40D, I've NEVER been a D and never been a 40!)

Last night mom and Rick came over for dinner, we measured the nursery for moulding, chose colours for the rooms we are getting painted (probably within the next 2 weeks!) and had a big discussion on how we are going to renovate the basement. We are going to get an architect in (a friend of Ricky's) because drain pipes etc need to be moved, and he will hopefully give us some good ideas. I think the plan is to start renovations in the spring, hopefully when the bebe, me and my mom are in Vancouver. Currently, half the baesment is finished (our TV room) and the other half is unfinished and is storage/laundry. We are going to make a den/office/guest room, a TV room, a laundry room and a bathroom down there. And when we re-did the bathroom this year, we saved the counter/sink from the ensuite so now we have it for the basement bathroom.

This is all if we don't find a new house within the next couple of months :)

No comments: