Monday, September 18, 2006

Boy Names

I *think* we may have come up with a few boy names that we both like and are definite possibilities:

Jacob
Max

I personally like Max better than Jacob (but I really like Jacob too), but Jeff's friends (which I may add, we NEVER see) have a boy named Max. They just moved to Toronto, so it's even less of an issue but all Jeff's friends know this couple so he feels a little strange naming it the same.

I don't want a really unique name, I like a good strong name for a boy... it's so bloody hard!

AND Jeff put the crib and change table together this weekend, I got all weird butterflies in my stomach when I actually saw the assembled crib in the nursery. Like it kind of hit me. Holy shit - there is going to be a BABY sleeping in their soon. OUR baby. So now we just have to figure out where everything goes. Ricky is putting the moulding in this week and then we'll start decorating. I was checking out crib bedding online and found some really cute crib sheets so I'll slowly start picking up some of that.

Last night I got into bed at 7:30pm (it's great being pregnant!) and the end of Father of the Bride II was on, so I cried cause mom and daughter were having babies at the same time, and when the daughter's husband came out and announced it was a boy, it made me so happy that we had made the decision to keep the sex a surprise - I can just picture Jeff going out to announce it to whomever is there - we have a "blank". (I still am completely convinced it's a boy, so Peter says I'm setting the stage for it being a girl).

Then Cheaper by the Dozen came on, I watched the first 10 minutes, then flicked it off (so I could read Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child which I am LOVING) but because of the few minutes I caught of it, I dreamt that I got pregnant three times, so there were three babies inside of me but all due at different times. And I was upset because I would be pregnant for Kate and LJ's wedding...

No comments: