Monday, September 11, 2006

The nursery...

Is almost there! Ok, far from it but last night we got the crib and Jeff is going to put it and the change table together this week. I'm so excited so I can arrange the furniture and figure out where everything is going to go. Then the moulding will go up hopefully next week, and then we can start with the stencilling and hanging the pictures/stars and moons and then washing all the baby clothes we have.

Oh yeah, darn, I forgot I have to clean out the closet. I took all my pre-pregnancy clothes out of my room, put them in the closet in the nursery. I have to find a new home for them (to the guest room?) - it's actually quite sick the amount of clothes I have, and I even went through and gave 7 bags to the women's shelter.

I start aqua-fit tonight, and it sounds silly but I hope we don't go underwater. I am an avid swimmer and have been my whole life (was lucky enough to grow up with a pool), but I find swimming in indoor pools takes a toll on my hair - they put SO much chlorine in those pools my hair gets brittle and just overall horrible.

I have to call my obs. office today. I have 3 requisition forms they gave me at my last appointment. 1 is for the rhogam shot (for Sept 20th) and I'm pretty sure I know which form is for that one. The other one is for my glucose shot and I don't even know what the other one is for. I think just regular bloodwork? And I remember the nurse telling me I had to call ahead to make sure the clinic had ____ for one of them (my glucose shot?). I wish I would have cleared it up while I was there, but they gave me a million forms and were talking about so many things - now I have all the forms in front of me and can call them and get it straightened out.

No comments: