Monday, September 18, 2006

Mondays....

I knew it, I shouldn't have come to work today. I always feel the best when I first wake up in the morning, and it's slowly going downhill. Considering it's only 7:43am, I know I'm in for a bad day.

I was up half the night coughing, it's like I have a tickle in my throat that just won't go away. Woke up at 2am and last looked at the clock at 5am, when I finally fell asleep sitting up, so when I woke up at quarter to 6 my neck was painfully sore.

Apparently there is a cold/cough/fever/flu thing going around and I think this weekend was only the intro, the rest will be following shortly. I took Tylenol Saturday night to fall asleep, and I may have to do the same tonight.

The baby has stopped doing sumersaults and now is back to kicking, last night I lay in bed for a good 20 minutes just watching my stomach, a little alien-ish if you ask me, seeing your stomach move like that, but amazing just the same :)

1 comment:

Miss Gogo said...

Poor you :o(

I've had a cold for two weeks now (the cough is still lingering) but I'm not pregnant.

Rest up! Take care of yourself!