Friday, September 08, 2006

I love my husband....

Jeff left this morning for a golf weekend in Tremblant with the boys. Although I will be happy when he comes back on Sunday, I am looking forward to a "me" weekend.

I got in the car this morning to come to work and there was an Annie Lennox song "Little Bird" playing in the car. I was so excited, thinking it was on the radio. But then I looked at the stereo and saw that it was on CD. So I flipped to the next song and it was another Annie Lennox song.... I ejected the CD and saw that my wonderful husband had made me an Annie Lennox CD. I had mentioned a few months ago that I couldn't find her CD and I was bummed, cause I loved it.

He's the best.

2 comments:

Miss Gogo said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO sweet!

Christy said...

It's definitely the small things! Jeff isn't the most romantic men of all, but he does these little things that just lets me know he loves me and most importantly, he KNOWS me. He didn't take the easy way out and get me flowers, it means he listened to me, knew I wanted the CD, made it for me and put it in my car, to my FAVOURITE song so I'd have a happy drive in to work :)