Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So happy...

I think I've finally broken through my issues with weight gain and this pregnancy. I've really taken what Jeff says to heart, that all that's important is this baby and that s/he is growing in a healthy environment.

Went out for my monthly reunion with the gang from my old work, it's funny, they started talking about work and I had this huge wave of relief come over me that I no longer worked there, it's always re-assuring to know you made the right decision.

It's Wednesday, only two more days left till the weekend. Today is going to go by super fast and then it will be tomorrow :) I think we may head up to the cottage with the newlyweds this weekend, provided we get some stuff done around the house because the painter is coming on Tuesday (SO excited, the upstairs has all the pictures taken down, huge patch holes everywhere and it's just been waiting to get painted).

I have some fantastic ideas for the nursery, and once the border goes up (same day the house gets painted) then I can finally get to work on it.

*********************************************************************************

Ok, for all you pregnant-and-know-the-sex and those of you who have had a baby, was this chart accurate?

As legend would have it, the Chinese Gender Chart was buried in a royal tomb over 700 years ago. Recently discovered, the chart has been used to predict the gender of an unborn child based on the mother's age and month of conception.

Simply find the age of the mother at the time of conception on the chart below and then follow across to the month the baby was conceived to find the predicted gender. Although this chart is said to have a success rate of over 90 percent, keep in mind that this is solely for entertainment purposes. Enjoy!






















(for me it says a girl)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey :)

It was right for me.. I got pregnant right around my birthday and so I checked both ages.. 24 & 25, in December, both show Boy!!

This is the only one that was right.. the rest of the gender predictors all said girl for us!

desajair said...

says boy for me--I'll find out on Tuesday I guess.

(ps--make sure you use your chinese lunar age!)

Christy said...

See this one doesn't say which age to use (the other one I've seen has a link to calculate your chinese lunar age)

I'm just using my regular age, and so far everyone I know used their regular age so I'm trying to see how that worked out for everyone.

75 days till I can find out :) Give or take a few!

Christy said...

Using my lunar age (32) it says girl too.

Miss Gogo said...

It says boy for me. Wrong!

Anonymous said...

It says that Kaethe should be a boy and that Joel should be a girl.

WHO knew???!!

I'm sticking with the pendulum even though we had other people mucking around in the energy.

Carol xx