Thursday, November 23, 2006

Things I bought or received today

- Mobile for crib
- Glider chair for bedroom (SO nice and comfy!)
- Baby Einstein rocker chair
- Bassinette (stand up)
- Bassinette (wooden one that's been through a dozen babies for the past 30 years)
- Stroller
- Snuggly for carseat
- Snot sucker

VERY successful day. Plus, I decided on at least one book to get with my gift certificate from Indigo (what a fantastic idea - thank you cuz's!) - Goodnight Moon.

Let it be noted that I have absoloutely wonderful, generous friends and family. You can't imagine how much we have been spoiled already.

Promised Jeff I wouldn't go shopping tomorrow (who knows if I can keep my promise or not) and then my non-baby shower baby shower tomorrow night, which I am VERY much looking forward to (Kaethe and I may ride our bikes over to Lisa's!)

My only goal for the week was really to get my hospital bag packed... which hasn't even been started yet. Tomorrow... there's always tomorrow.

4 comments:

Marathon Someday said...

Yay for all that stuff!

Silly question - is the snot sucker the same as the nasal aspirator?

Miss Gogo said...

Heehee. Yeah it is a nasal aspirator. They are wonderful things but wait until the baby knows what it is! My husband knows someone who's baby kept turning his head when he was trying to suck the snot out and finally had to use HIS MOUTH to suck out snot!!!! How gross is that?????

Pack the bag Christy, pack the bag!!!!!

Christy said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Miss Gogo said...

Yeah, I can't say I would do that.......