Friday, November 10, 2006

TGIF!

SO happy it's Friday. Just got back from Dr. Farrell's, my blood pressure was up. Like way up. Doctors always used to marvel at how low my blood pressure was (you will NEVER have heart problems if you keep up what you are doing. This of course, after my weight loss) and today it was 143/83. They tried it again, same thing. 30 minutes later, it was down to 124/72. The doctor wants me to check it out (at the gym when I go) and if it's over 140/80 I have to take it again 20 minutes later and if it's still up, I have to go to the hospital. This makes me sad.

BUT, it did prompt him to say that I should go on sick leave shortly. So I have a note saying I'm not able to work past the 17th of November, which is next Friday. I technically can't do everything I need to do before I leave by then so I'm going to work until the 21st of November. That will be exactly 3 weeks before my due date and while I didn't want to leave earlier than 2 weeks, things change and now I'm perfectly content leaving 3 weeks before my due date.

We have our hospital tour tomorrow (oddly enough, November 11th at 11am) . And three cheers for a long weekend.

No comments: