Thursday, November 02, 2006

Booooo!

I just had my bi-weekly dr's appt, and everything is fine (baby's hb is 149, no protein in my urine, measuring 31cm at 34 weeks, etc...) BUT I'm swelling. My hands and feet are swollen, so the dr tells me to lay off the fluids. Which, is hard to do because I'm thirsty. All. The. Time. I've been drinking around 5L of water a day (which isn't much different to prior to becoming pregnant...) He said just swish it around in your mouth and spit it out. That's just not going to cut it with me.

He asked me if I was still working, I said yes and he looked at me sideways. He told me to come back in a week, instead of 2.

I've had it so easy up to now! I'm a titch upset.

The pain on the right side of my chest (through to my back) that surfaces every once in a while is my expanding rib cage. So, nothing to worry about there.

No comments: