Sunday, November 12, 2006

Flu shot...

I'm getting the flu shot tomorrow, it's recommended for "women in their third trimester of pregnancy if they are expected to deliver during the flu season, as they will become household contacts of their newborns" So I'm getting the shot because a) I'm in my third trimester and b) I will deliver during the flu season.

The hospital tour was good, super informative and I always like knowing what things look like, knowing in advance what's going to happen, where I'm going, what's available etc etc... feeling much more prepared now, and it's all much more a reality now. I know, I'm 8 months pregnant so yes, it's a reality. But somedays I think I'm still in denial.

The weekend's been great so far, I have tomorrow off so I think I'll do some cleaning around the house, a bit of shopping, visit the dr, go for lunch with my mom and sister and then off to aquafit tomorrow night. When I'm at the gym tomorrow I'm going to check my blood pressure to make sure it's not up.

For now...? Write my shower thank you cards and watch Cold Case.

Toodles

1 comment:

Marathon Someday said...

Nice to have the day off, isn't it?

Wanted to say that I hope the blood pressure thing is just temporary. Could be happening for many reasons, and by your next visit, will hopefully be back at normal levels.

Tomorrow - you're 36 and I'm 34!! You'll be offically starting your 9th and final month. Woo hoo!