Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Reasons to be happy

1/ It's my last day of work
2/ I'm 37 weeks pregnancy
3/ We are going out for dinner for Ricky's birthday tonight
4/ I had a great time out with the girls last night
5/ I slept for 5 hours last night (which is more than 3!)

Almost all these reasons are counter-acted with the fact that I have a COLD SORE!!! I just felt it a few minutes ago. I went downstairs to the pharmacy and there were two medications:

Abreva and Lipactin. LIpactin said don't use if you are pregnant or nursing. Abreva said nothing about being pregnant. Because this is the kind of stuff I deal with on a regular basis (indications for drugs), I came upstairs, looked on e-cps and found that Abreva is safe and Lipactin is recommended to not use. This far along in my pregnancy, the heparin (in Lipactin) as a blood thinner wouldn't do any harm (especially as it's such a small amount) but I won't risk it and I'm going to buy the Abreva (of course, the more expensive of the two, by alot!)

Just my luck.

No comments: