Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday....

Second last day of work, I can't believe it. Although I had the worst sleep ever last night, so I'm quite thankful that I'm almost done work.

I'm very much looking forward to dinner tonight with Kerri, Emma, Vanessa, Jenny and Tammy (and Lisa, if I can convince to leave work early enough!). Feeling a tad guilty for missing aquafit, but it will be my first class I missed since I joined, so the guilt will go away (especially while munching on the vegetarian thai noodle salad I love so much from Milestone's).

I have a few gift certificates in my wallet so I may head to Bayshore after work and see what I can see. I went to Thyme maternity to pick up some PJ's, but I didn't like the way they looked on me and they fit kind of funny. It's hard to buy things to wear once the baby is here because trying things on with this basketball of a stomach kind of skews the way things look.

Oh well, I have enough pairs of pjs and lounging clothes to keep me warm, toast and comfy for the first couple of weeks.

Goals for the week:

1/ Have my bag packed by Sunday
2/ Get our car seat and stroller (Julie and Tim are very generously lending us theirs!)
3/ Pick up the glider chair from mom's
4/ Find ihle's paste (I probably didn't spell that right, apparently REALLY good cream, and much less expensive then Penaten)
5/ Address thank you cards and get them sent out
6/ Paint the stars that will be going up in Baby G's room

I'm sure much more will get done, but that's it for now. Well, except for probably the most important thing...

PICK A BOY'S NAME!!!!! We have it narrowed it down to 4 for a girl's name, and I'd love to be able to have a list of boy's names that we would actually consider. Our latest, we love, but everyone gives us a second look when we tell them... but I'll save that for a surprise if and when we use it.

No comments: