Monday, November 27, 2006

Must.Stop.Shopping

Today's random purchases:

- Ovol
- Tempra
- Small bottle of penaten (for on the go changing station)
- Breast pump attachments
- Lamaze toy (for Baby G's stocking)
- Grobag! (I had been looking at ordering one online and it was going to be $40 (without shipping), found the EXACT one I had been looking at online at Boomerang (second hand) for $8.99 - SOLD)
- Lamaze toy (to go on stroller) and Bag of Links (again, from Boomerang)
- Books (see pictures and comments below)
- Diaper pail for nursery
- Little stuffed dog (so soft) for Baby G's stocking
- Christmas decorations (each year the girls and I exchange a decoration)
- Stocking for Baby G

I went to the Kiddytown warehouse here in Ottawa and it was fantastic - we spent so long in there. Then I came home and am spending a relaxing afternoon with my sick husband (of course, not getting too close cause if I get sick, someone is going to die).

Kim & Kara - I went to Chapters today and got 3 awesome books for Baby G! Thanks for the gift certificate, it was such a great idea. It was a crazy reminiscing session at Chapters looking through these books that I remember reading as a child. These are the ones I bought:

6 comments:

Miss Gogo said...

What is this Kiddytown warehouse you speak of????

Miss Gogo said...

Heehee. But it's for Christmas right??? ;o) Christmas is for the kids!

Christy said...

I know! I just can't stop myself!

The kiddytown warehouse is on Gladwin Cres. right behind the McDonalds on St. Laurent (beside the science and tech museum)

Some stuff was cheaper then I had seen at other places and there was just TONS of stuff - so much fun

Marathon Someday said...

Sounds like some good shopping! Cute books! I loooove book shopping. I bought an awesome book of nursery rhymes and stories and recipes - it'll take the baby from newborn until the age of 4/5.

As for the swing - I decided to buy one. There's a 90-day return policy, so I figure I'm okay.

It was 25% off, so that's what sold me!

Plus - if it takes the baby out of my hands, even for 20-30 minutes, I figure that can't be a bad thing.;-)

Christy said...

I'm a sucker for sales too!

Christy_Ann said...

We've got Fuzzy Bee and Friends. It's very popular here in Oz. Enjoy!