Monday, November 05, 2007

Darn time change!

Carson is having a harder time adapt to the new time then he had when we went to Vancouver! This morning he was up at 4:30. That's WAY too early. We let him play in his crib for about an hour (he probably fell back asleep a few times, who knows) but 5:30 is too early for him. I don't care at all about me, I'm not tired and I'm fine at this hour, but it just throws him off the rest of his day. And it's hard to decide whether I keep him up until 9 (his normal morning nap time) or do I put him to bed at 8? I usually just read him and put him to bed when he's tired, but now he's tired all day!

Ahhhh the more they sleep, the more they sleep. The less they sleep, the less they sleep.

1 comment:

Mona said...

OMG - we are struggling with the time change too. It's thrown us TOTALLY off! I should have started slowly transitioning by fifteen minute increments last week.

Anyway, I'm just going with the flow today - when Raiya's hungry, she's eating - if she looks tired, I'm putting her down for a nap. She was up at 5am today, and I wanted to cry! I figure that she'll adjust in a couple of days.