Monday, November 19, 2007

Always makes me so proud

We went out for his second birthday party of the weekend yesterday. He was so good the whole time, considering he skipped his morning nap (by his own choice). We went here. He had a blast with all the other kids. The last picture is when we got home and he was absolutely beat!




This morning was our first day at daycare. Well, I went with him and we were there for only about an hour. He crawled away and went and played with the other kids, but would wander back to me and put an arm on my leg and look around. Just get a feeling for it. We had a great talk, mainly about his eating and sleeping and we've come to some fantastic arrangements that I think are going to work our perfectly! Tomorrow and Wednesday I will be dropping him off for an hourish in the morning, and I will leave and come back to get him.
He seems to be a little flushed today, bright red cheeks and he feels a little warm. He was a bit subdued after his morning nap, seemed a bit out of it. Then he played for an hour or so and was fine, but his cheeks are still super red. See for yourself.


1 comment:

Marathon Someday said...

You've got such a great attitude about Carson in daycare - I love it. I come here when I need to get a grip with myself - I'm falling apart about R going to daycare.

I'm taking her tomorrow, to fill out some paperwork. I'm going to leave her in the infant room while I do that, and will see how she does. I know it will be fine, but gosh - the fact that this year is already over is just too hard to believe. Sigh.

I think I've told you before, but I love this blog to bits. You're such a great mom - so candid, laid back, and wonderful. I hope that you continue it for # 2 (wink, wink!).