Friday, March 30, 2007

Yipee it's Friday

Not much has been going on the past few days. Carson and I have gone out for many walks in the gorgeus sunshine - I like having a destination for my walks - so we walk to the grocery store almost every day to pick up dinner. It's about 2km each way, so it makes for a pretty good walk. I've been going back to the gym to do some Body Pump classes, and I've started running again (approximately 7 km every second day).

On my 'be positive' venture, I've posted my skinny pictures on the fridge to keep me eating well as opposed to posting my fat pictures on the fridge (which is supposed to discourage me from eating but only gets me depressed and eat more). Some of these pictures are posted below. I've lost the weight before, and I know I can do it again!

I'm feeling good. Carson is doing really well - he's a really happy baby. Always smiling and very rarely cries. We definitely hit the jack pot with him. I think I thrive off of his energy and he does the same for me.


I'm just waiting for Carson to wake up, then him and I are going to walk over to Kaethe's house and enjoy an afternoon glass of wine (don't judge me, it's the weekend) - I hope everyone has a good one!

3 comments:

Marathon Someday said...

Christy - you're beautiful!!! That's all I have to say. And the fact that you just wrote about running 7km so casually is crazy. I only hope that I can run 5K pretty soon, you know!

Christy said...

You're doing awesome on your C25K - you'll be breezing it in no time!!

Malinda said...

Love the pics! You're so amazing... 7km every other day!

I have kind of a personal question I guess.

My husband and I are hoping to start our family soon but before we do that I want to get some of my weight off. already down 13 lbs and would like to be at 160 before we start trying, another 35lbs to go. I guess I'm wondering what your experience with the weight gain/loss was before/after baby. How do you find your body responses to the weightloss now that baby is here or would you want to get more weight off before baby #2? Just wanting to be a healthy active mom and give my own little one the best start. Just wondering what your thoughts are on the whole weightloss before/after baby

cheers,
Malinda