Tuesday, March 20, 2007

One year ago today...

He WAS just a spark in his daddy's eyes :)





In other news, I'm trying to get through to the doctor's office because there was blood in Carson's spit up last night. I called Telehealth and they advised me to go to see my doctor within 24 hours. I don't think it's anything big, it was just a bit of blood but I'm obviously still taking him to the doctor's.

Edit: I finally got through to my doctor's (makes me regret for not keeping Carson with my doctor, a heck of a lot easier to get through to!) and the nurse said that it's probably just a ruptured membrane from coughing so much. If it keeps up, definitely call back but he should be OK. We have the humidifier on in his room and hopefully that will help relieve the cough. Poor little munchkadoodle.

2 comments:

Marathon Someday said...

Awww - I didn't realize Carson was sick. Raiya is coughing up a storm here as well - I cringe everytime she does it, I feel so horrible for the little sweet-pea.

I hope your little guy's better soon.

Christy said...

I'm hoping it won't progress into a full blown cold, it's just a cough right now and he doesn't seem otherwise too bothered.

I hope Raiya gets better soon, poor girl doesn't like the winter....