Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bring on the spring

This weather is making me giddy. We've been going for walks and getting out lots in the fresh air. I think it's done all of us a world of good. Carson and I just got back from an hour long walk and we are tuckered out! Until the next cold spell hits (looks like it's going to be next week) we will be taking lonnnggg walks each day, it's good for our health :)

Right now, he's taking a nap and I'm drinking some green tea and about to do the prep work for dinner.

Most nights, I've been getting the salad and veggies ready then when Jeff gets home I take off to the gym, and when I get home we make dinner together. It's working out quite well, it allows me to go to the gym but we still eat dinner on time (before Carson's bed time).

Dressed like a big boy


Chillin' with Daddy on the couch


Here's Carson helping me do some laundry


He loves his playpen, he bats the toys around like crazy now - can't wait to enroll him in little league


We got an exercauser last night and put him in it this morning and he loved it! His toes just miss the ground, but he was even playing with some of the toys on the tray. I almost started to cry when I saw him in it (instead I took 20+ pictures) because he just looks so big - I can't believe how quickly he's growing





In two weeks we are taking an infant massage class, I'm really looking forward to it. This weekend I think we'll take him swimming, I have the cutest pair of swimming shorts for him!

5 comments:

desajair said...

That is one cute little boy!!! So, where do I beat the other girls out for an arranged marriage to Kailey? Teehee!

I'm totally envious of your walks. I'm still trying to figure out how to get myself outside with baby.

Vanessa said...

Haha, he's such a little cutie! I love going for long walks in warm weather...can't wait until the snow is gone and warmth is here for good.

Kristen said...

Hi Christy
I read your blog all the time and just wanted to tell you how adorable Carson is. I like the pic of him on the couch w/Dad and the one of him in the laundry basket. Too cute :).

Christy said...

Thanks ladies! I won't tell him, or else it will go to his head :)

Without walking I think I'd be crawling the walls.

T - did you get the stroller from Jon's co-worker yet??? We can make a walking date :)

desajair said...

I'll totally let you know the minute I get a stroller!