Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just pictures

Sonya - I know I told you before he doesn't really use his Bumbo that much. But now he does and he quite enjoys it..... here he is with the bumbo tray on the chair too.



Carson at the beginning of our walk today:

Ethan, Isabelle with Carson and I (taking a break from feeding the ducks):


Grandma and Carson:

Carson and I:

Ethan and Isabelle:

Carson loves being outside, he just stares at everything with his big blue eyes. He also sleeps like a baby after he's been outside.

3 comments:

Marathon Someday said...

Awww! I wish you lived in Toronto! We'd have a ton of fun with our jogging strollers, training for a fall race!

Okay - I'm sold on the bumbo. I was pondering the idea all weekend, and now I think I'll pick one up. If anything, it's another place to put R down, and it doesn't take up too much space.

BTW - you look so AWESOME and FIT in your pictures! Just gorgeous! What a fun day at the park - little C looks adorable as usual.

Christy said...

I'd get the tray too - it's 14.99 at Babies R Us. I can put some of his toys on it so he's entertained for a little longer :)

Thank you! I was doing so well until I met with a dessert table at the buffet last night but I'm OK about it. Darn sweets, will get me every time!!!

CrYs said...

wow.. carson looks sooo much like you in that pic of just the two of you :)

seriously cute.

and you look awesome!