Thursday, March 08, 2007

He's amazing

He was such a good boy for Grandma. In bed, asleep by 7:30. My mom told us about 10 times in just as many minutes what a good baby he is. And really, he is.

Caron's been sleeping typically from 7:30 till 7:30 with a one time wake up at 4 or 5 am to be nursed. It's wonderful. I haven't had (or needed) a nap during the day in about a month and a half now. I get about 8 or 9 hours sleep a night - which is better then I was getting while I was pregnant.

Jeff and I had a great night out. Excellent company, excellent food, excellent wine and fantastic service. That was the first time in a longggggg time we have all gone out without kids, and I love all the children but really, I think we need nights out like that and I think everyone had a really good time.

Needless to say, I'll be hitting the gym again tonight. I'm fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes now (ha, only took me three months) and I still have a good 20 lbs to lose but it's coming off. Going to the gym is definitely helping. I can't WAIT for the nice weather to come so I can start running more outside (I've gone a few times, but really, who likes running in the bitter cold?) and taking daily walks outside with Carson. We get out here and there for a walk but it's been so windy and cold that it's hard to get out every day.

We WILL be heading out today though, because Stella (cleaning lady) is here for the afternoon. I think we'll just go to mom's house, cause he needs his afternoon nap :)

Update: ok, I think I worded it wrong. I fit into my non-maternity clothes. My regular size is an 8 and I'm now fitting into about a 12-14 (clothes I had kept from when I was fat). All my maternity clothes are packed up and put away but I'm not quite into the clothes i was wearing say, a month or two before I got preggers.

5 comments:

desajair said...

Go you! That's totally awesome you're fitting in your pre-preg clothes... I can only dream about that. *sigh* I still can only fit into my mat pants. *double sigh*

Christy said...

Yes but I have two months on you my dear - and it's my pre-preg clothes on the bigger size. My size 8 and 6? H - I'm still dreaming about that.

Marathon Someday said...

Glad you had a good time! Hubby and I went out on a date about 3 weeks ago, and it was really nice. We talked about R the whole time, but it was still nice to have a break! And I'm still dreaming about my pre-preg clothes....soon, soon, soon!

Go you!!!

Marathon Someday said...

You're only a couple of sizes away from your 8! That's awesome!

I'm wearing maternity tops (but I've shrunk them to death, so they're really like a regular XL), and pre-preg pants from when I was overweight. The rest of my maternity clothes are packed away. But boy, am I getting sick of the clothes I'm wearing now! I can't wait until the rest of my closet actually fits me.

Keep up the great work, Christy!!

desajair said...

Ya--12/14 is awesome. Especially from where I'm sitting and that's my skinny size! (Well, I think I owned a 10 once, but really, pure fluke)