Friday, March 23, 2007

He's exhausted!

He slept from 7:30pm - 6:00 am straight

There could be several explanations:

1/ We went out walking in the fresh air for almost 3 hours yesterday
2/ He slept on and off in the stroller, so his afternoon nap was only 1/2 hour (the car ride home from Grandma's)
3/ I put the Benylin plug-in in his room for 1/2 hour before bedtime and took it out 20 minutes after he fell asleep

We had a fantastic day yesterday, I splurged at The Papery (I LOVE this store), went and looked at diamond rings (I LOVE diamonds), went to visit Great Grandma Millie, stopped in at a few other stores and then came home.

Carson was flirting constantly with all the women in every store we went into (especially the jewellery store, where I whispered in his ear to tell Daddy which ring I want for our 10th anniversary... that's more than 8 years away, so he has lots of time to save) and he only started to get a little fussy about 5 minutes from home cause he was hungry.

I went into Glebe Side Kids which has the most incredibly baby/children's clothes but at a hefty price (good thing I didn't bring in my wallet) looking specifically for a baptism outfit for Carson. We don't have one in the family (the one my sister and I wore wasn't kept, same with the one Jeff wore) so I must find a new one. I don't particularly like the little white satin suits and I dont' really want to put him in a dress, so I'm stuck. I'm trying to look around on the web for ideas but they are all basically the same. I guess I'll just have to find one not to suity and not too dressy :) I LOVE having a shopping mission so that will keep me busy for the next couple of months.

Grandma, Great Grandma Millie and Carson:



Carson :



Now? When he wakes up we are off to the mall to do a few returns and then for a long walk to the grocery store to pick up something for dinner.

No comments: