Friday, February 02, 2007

Very busy day(s)

Yesterday was spent shopping, although I ended up empty handed. Then Jeff and I went looking at new cars (ok, vans) - we were going to try heading out to dinner but then Carson was getting a bit fussy so we took him home, gave him a bath and put him to bed instead.

Now it's the norm that he sleeps till about 2 or 3 and up at 5 or 6 rather than it happening just once in a while. I would love it if he slept till 4 and then woke again at 7, but I can't complain and I am sure that will come with time :) I really don't have too much trouble getting up in the middle of the night, I love cuddling him at that time after he's eaten and before I put him back to bed. I know these times won't last forever so I'm trying my best to enjoy it before it's just a think of the past.

Today I met Carrie, Ethan, Isabelle, Nadia and Miss Sofia for breakfast - it isn't as easy as it used to be when just the three of us would meet - now it's the three of us, two toddlers and two babies! Then some shopping took place, Nadia and I ended up breastfeeding in the change room at the Bay (there is only ONE nursing station at Bayshore and it was taken) - then we all headed our separate ways. Lisa came over to pick up some dessert cups for her dinner party, then Carson and I headed out again to pick up our new stroller. My dad and Arlene bought us this(in mesa orange) and it finally came in. We had bought it at Kiddytown so we just browsed around (I love that place), then headed to Babies R Us to pick up a diaper bag (the one I had originally bought, a backpack, doesn't really work for us) and a few necessities. Then we headed home and here we are, waiting for Jeff to come home.

Wow - my life really revolves around this little guy now, he's all I talk about!

No comments: