Friday, February 09, 2007

Picture Day!

Carson had a bit of an off day today. He wasn't really cranky, he just would only sleep on ME. I would put him in his crib and he did not want to be there at all, I didn't want him to get overtired so I let him sleep on me. It's really the first day he's been like this, so I figure I'll let the little bugger use and abuse his mom :)

So - we didn't go out anywhere, rather stayed at home, played, slept and I took pictures (71 to be exact!) Lucky for you, I won't post them all here.

TGIF!




1 comment:

Marathon Someday said...

Soooooo cute!!!!!! He's too gorgeous for words. I'm sure he's going to be a real heartbreaker one day.

Unfortunately, I've let Raiya sleep on top of me one too many times now, and that's her preference. I love snuggling her, but worry about how we're going to break the habit!

After she's over her cold, that's my next project.