Thursday, February 08, 2007

I guess that's it!

Jeff booked our flights, we are heading to Florida on Feb 23rd until Feb 27th. We are flying out of Syracuse, that way we don't need a passport for Carson. My passport is expired too, and there is such a backlog we had no idea if we would be able to get it in time or not.

I must admit, I am a little worried about how Carson will take to being in the car, at a hotel, and then on a plane.... but I'm sure he'll be a trooper. Now I'm starting my list of what to pack!



Update: Nadia and I spent the afternoon at the movies, I came home and the house was spotless - I LOVE having a cleaning lady.

4 comments:

Marathon Someday said...

First of all, CUTE video!!! I love how Carson is talking to the bunny.

Secondly, I am sooo envious of your trip! I'm sure Carson will be just fine. Are you guys just looking to get away for a few days, or are you going to visit someone?

And don't you need a passport to cross the border into Syracuse?

Christy said...

Nope, if you travel into the US by land (not air) then you only need his birth certificate. After July, you'll need a passport to get into the states by land.

We are going away with another couple and their 6 yr old, we rented a 4 bdr house with a pool!

Miss Gogo said...

NiCe!!! We are going to Florida in October so you'll have to let me know how Carson is on the flight. That is what I am sooo nervous about!

Marathon Someday said...

I did not know that! I didn't realize there was a difference for land vs. air.

I'm still waiting on Raiya's birth certificate. Did it take you awhile to get Carson's?