Monday, February 12, 2007

Non baby related (well, for the most part)

Tonight I went for my first OUTSIDE run of the year. Actually, the first outside run in about 9 months. And it felt fabulous. Utterly fabulous. I didn't go far, maybe 4km. But, I ran the whole time and only walked about the last 100m, to cool down. I came back in, made a salad to go with the steak Jeff was BBQing, nursed Carson, ate dinner, took a bath and am now settling down for bed. I feel the most Christy-ish I have in a long time. It's wonderful.

Most people I know with young kids are having trouble getting them to bed early. Us on the other hand, are having trouble keeping Carson up. He goes to bed at 7, barely a minute later. I am very adamant about getting him into his crib when he shows signs of drowsiness, I know I hate being overtired so I don't wish it upon him. I wish he went to bed around 8 so he'd sleep in a bit later, but if he's up at 5... let Daddy deal with him :)

No comments: