Saturday, February 03, 2007

Wowsies.

Kirstin and Brad had their baby boy yesterday. The Yowsies part?

At home
10 lbs 4 oz
No drugs

Those 3 words are not any part of my vocabulary. But she said it was great - the midwife cleaned up, made coffee and bagels, made sure breastfeeding was working and then left. Kirstin was in her own bed with her new baby! I did not enjoy my stay at the hospital at all. Don't get me wrong, the staff & accomodations were fantastic but it was being in this strange situation, I just wanted to be at home in my own space, my own bed with my husband - I actually left the hospital a night early, I didn't want to be there another night.

Also, my little sister Sam is 21 today. That makes me feel old. Happy Birthday Sam!!



I just had a cold piece of pizza for breakfast - how healthy is that?

No comments: