Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wow

Packing to go away with a baby is stressful. I have about 3 lists on the go. I wouldn't be as stressed if we were going to visit someone, so I would know what stores are around in case I forgot anything - but I don't know what we will be near in Florida. Ok ok, I know there will be stores, but this is my first time travelling with him - it's to the States, and somewhere I've never been.

And yesterday, I noticed his nose is a little runny so I knew it would eventually happen but PLEASE Carson don't get a cold right before our trip! Today it didn't look so bad so I'm hoping it was just something in the air.

I'm going to try and squeeze in a shower while he's taking his morning nap, then off to the bank to get a bank draft for our new van, drop off some baby and maternity clothes (don't worry Julie, not yours!) at the women's shelter drop-off, go to Jeff's work to drop off the bank draft and home again to make sure Carson gets his afternoon nap. Yesterday he was a bit off schedule and only slept 3 times for 20 minutes each time instead of his 3.5 hour nap and it made for a cranky baby come bed time.

No comments: