Wednesday, February 21, 2007

12 week weigh in

He's 2 days short of 12 weeks and he weighed in at 13 lbs and 2 oz today. He IS a big bruiser!!

Just in case anyone is wondering why I post/blog so much - I'm eventually going to print out this journal and keep it. It's much easier to type then write, and at the same time I can update our family and let them know how things are going.

I'm such a nerd. I went over the list of stores in the Orlando Outlet Mall and wrote out the name and location of the stores I want to visit. I swear - I keep telling Jeff one of the things being a mom has taught me is to be so efficient. I multi-task like it's nobody's business and I get more done while Carson is down for a nap then I would ever do in a whole day or weekend. So, knowing I will only have a few hours to shop before I have to get back to nurse Carson, I thought I'd concentrate on the stores I know I want to visit.

Congrats to Phil and Nicole who just had a baby girl on Monday, Mirabel. What a beautiful name, and her picture is absolutely to die for.

No comments: