Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday... again

I think we'll head to Boomerang today and look for some 3-6 month old summer clothes to bring to Florida. I can't wait to walk outside with him in his Bjorn and not worry about the cold.

I called the airline yesterday and they said I can only bring a stroller for him - no baggage - so we can only bring 4 pieces of baggage in total (for the three of us) so it looks like Jeff can't bring his golfclubs because we need to bring a stroller AND a carseat...how annoying is that???

2 comments:

Marathon Someday said...

That's really annoying! It's too bad they can't be more accomodating. Is their charge for excess baggage reasonable?

Have fun shopping! Raiya's still very sick (thanks for asking on my blog), I'm not sure why this wretched cold is taking so long to go away. Anyway, we took her on her first shopping trip to the Eaton Centre yesterday, and I dropped a LOT of $ on cutesy/girly summer clothes. I can't wait to play dress-up in a couple of months!:-)

Christy said...

I just got back from shopping and at one point I probably had two or three things in my arm from each store I went into, but I ended up putting it all back. I have ALOT of clothes already, so I am going to wait until I make it to the outlet mall in Orlando :)