Saturday, February 17, 2007

Holy Happy Baby!

Carson is about the happiest we have ever seen him today. He's been smiling non stop for the past hour. He's in bed now, he goes to sleep for about 45 minutes after he's been awake about an hour first thing in the morning.

Once again, he slept from 7:30pm till 8:00am, with a quick feed at 3:30. No wonder he's so happy.

I'm just checking out the weather network now and it's looking pretty nice so I think we may head down to Winterlude. I think we'll keep him in the stroller, I think he's still too young to be outside in the baby bjorn, I don't have anything to put him in (like a snowsuit or anything). Anyone else with a young baby who goes outside with the baby in a carrier? Do you put them in a snowsuit? This would probably be good for me to figure out. I always have kept him in his car seat, and then plunked that in the stroller so he has his clothes, a blanket over him and then the cosy (bunting bag thing) over that.

Carson knows when the camera is pointed at him and he doesn't smile. As soon as the camera goes away he's cracking the biggest toothless grin ever.

Look at his chunky legs!


He lifts his head so high up all the time and just looks around, he's like his daddy and wants to know what's going on all the time.


This bunny makes him so happy.



NB: the majority of these pictures are being taken in our basement, with the fulgiest yet SUPER comfy couches and blankets :) Please don't hold this against us.

1 comment:

Miss Gogo said...

Haha. I never would have even noticed the couches......