Monday, January 15, 2007

Video of Carson

This is from a few weeks ago but I was just testing out uploading videos to youtube....

">Shifty Gallant

Last night Mr C slept from about 9:30 till 3:30! I was FLOORED. I kept waking up, worried that I had slept through his cries, but nope... he was out cold. I fed him at 3:30 (back to bed at 4), at 5:30 (back to bed at 6), at 7:30 (back to bed at 8:30), 10:00 (back to bed at 10:30) and he's still sleeping! Each time he woke up I tried to engage him, to see if he would stay awake (well, the times he woke up after 7:30) but he was so tired he kept yawning and would just fall asleep - so now I'm assuming that he just needs to sleep. So, sleep is what he will get.

The playgroup starts at 12:30 today, so if he's awake, we will head over the community center and if he's still sleeping I may just let him sleep.

There is snow here in Ottawa, and alot of it. I think the trip to the Aveda store is delayed and I'll be staying in Riverside South today.

2 comments:

desajair said...

Ya, the weather is AWFUL! I couldn't get out of Barrhaven this morning for my massage! 8(

I'm definitly not going anywhere rest of today--I just hope Jon makes it home from work ok this afternoon!

CrYs said...

too cute :)

weather here in halifax is crappy too.. i'm at my brother's apartment now probably til wednesday after getting stuck here last night.

stay close to home and safe!