Saturday, January 20, 2007

Anyone else going to bed at 9pm on a Sat night..

Besides me?

Everyone just left, I'm giving C his last feeding before I hit the sack. He'll stay up for a bit with Daddy and hopefully he'll sleep till about 2. He slept TONS today, but they say "the more a baby sleeps... the more he/she sleeps" (likewise, the less a baby sleeps, the less they sleep) thank god ours is not the latter :)
A few pictures (can you tell I'm a picture junkie?)

Maisie and her favourite toy:


Justen having dinner:


And Tim with the gaffer:


Carson is making more and more sounds each day - he's really trying to talk to us (I wish I had a goldfish in my ear to understand what he was saying) so I made a quick little video of him talking.

4 comments:

Marathon Someday said...

I couldn't get the video to work, but will try again later.

just wanted to say that I'm right there with you, going to bed at 9pm on a Saturday night. My, how times have changed. A year ago, I'd be on my third martini right about now.:-)

Christy said...

mmm martinis.

I've had a few glasses of wine over the past couple weeks. Dr. Newman says there isn't anything wrong with it - so I'll take his word for it :)

The video should work now.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Christy, he is so cute! Love the little video. He is growing up so fast.

Hope we can get together soon so our girls can meet your little man!

Miss Gogo said...

Oh my gosh. Those baby sounds are so adorable! I love it!