Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday morning surprise

I had some visitors this morning. Carrie and Isabelle came over while Rob and Ethan were at Ethan's 'gym class' and then Grandma showed up - then Rob and Ethan came over after class was done. We had coffee, juice, donuts and Timmy's breakfast sandwiches (delicious, my first one!) and had a really good visit.

Why was Jeff not there you ask? Let me tell you why, because on this day (January 6th) my husband is out golfing! Can you imagine? Who would have ever thought they'd be out golfing in JANUARY in OTTAWA? It's pretty wet out there so I don't know how much fun they are having, but it's all really so they can say they golfed in January.





2 comments:

Miss Gogo said...

Hey Christy! How is the pain when breastfeeding? Has it gone away (i hope)?

Christy said...

The pain is almost all gone, I don't think it was thrush I think maybe he just had a bad latch a few times in a row so it made me super sore. The past two days have been pretty good so I hope I am over the worst of it. Thanks for thinking of me! Hope Ava's birthday party went well :)