Thursday, January 25, 2007

Longest sleep yet?

Carson went to bed at 9 last night and slept till 3!! I'm smart enough now to know that it doesn't mean it's going to continue but I'll enjoy it when it happens.

Then he woke again at 6, fed and played with Daddy while I got another 45 minutes sleep. He's back in bed now, but making some cute little noises. I'm showered, dressed, and ready to go to Weight Watchers. Then it's cleaning lady day so I'm heading to my mom's and hopefully she'll look after Carson for a bit while I go shopping. OR if Carson stays asleep I may hit up a few stores with him.

1 comment:

Marathon Someday said...

Oh, that's awesome that you got such a long stretch of sleep! Raiya is unfortunately one of those babies that doesn't sleep much during the day - probably for an hour at a time. At night, the only way she'll sleep for long stretches is if she's sleeping with me or hubby.

I hope you had a good WW meeting! And good luck with your shopping today!