Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Not looking forward to today....

Our little guy is getting his 2 month shots today :( Our appointment is at 9 so I'm giving hit a hit of Tylenol (as per doc's recommendations) just before we go. They say lots of babies get sick (run a fever etc..) from them, so the Tylenol should help control that.

I don't like needles myself so it's going to kill me to see him get needles (can I close my eyes while holding him?). I now know that my mom was being honest when she used to say "If I could take all the pain from you, I would" becuase I would take 20 needles just so he didn't have to take one.

He's really really cute right now - in a white sleeper. Jeff loves him in white sleepers, he thinks he looks angelic. I would take a picture, I actually just tried to, but the battery was dead - so too bad for you. He had a great sleep last night (7 hours straight!) too bad I had the worst sleep ever - next time I better be able to enjoy his sleeping marathon.

My mom and Ricky leave for Florida today for a whole month - we are definitely going to miss them! We went out to dinner with them last night and with Nadia, Sean and Miss Sofia and both babies slept through the whole thing!

I'll update later on his weight/percentile and let you know how the little gaffer did. Now it's time to go wake Daddy so that I can take a shower.

No comments: