Thursday, January 11, 2007

Laughing for Grandma



I had to vacate the house again today (cleaning lady, yay!) so my mom and I went to Weight Watchers and then I spent the day at her house. It gets easier and easier to make Carson smile and it's definitely now a social smile, he's not just practicing smiling.

Our dream house that I last posted about already sold - these houses are selling like hotcakes I tell you. I was pretty bummed about it, but the perfect house will come along at the perfect time. Might be kind of tricky moving with a baby anyways :)

2 comments:

Miss Gogo said...

That is SOOOO adorable! What a handsome little man!

You hair looks great Christy!

Christy said...

Thanks!

I think I didn't like it at first because I didn't like the way the hairdresser styled it.

MUCH easier to deal with then my longer hair.